Holistic Cooking Course
Introduction to Food Seminar and Holistic Cooking Courses for Healing through Foods.
As a main point about health in relationship to food, we will explore The Process of Natural Health Regeneration and its main factors to increase the chances to heal naturally.
pH Factor: How to effectively distinguish between acidic and alkaline ingredients and a review of foods that help maximize the potential of the immune system.
Optimize your chances to feel well: We will provide you with articles on meals for high-demand-of-energy, as well as the best meals for a passive lifestyle. We will provide you with recipes to help you regenerate organs, clean the blood, and boost overall health regeneration.
Exploring the The Process of Health Regeneration
Let's Talk About Foods:
What is Your Food Doing For Your?
FOOD CAN DO. YOU CAN DO"
Learn to Cook for Your Personal Needs Using A Multi Ingredients Approach.
>> LESSON 1
FINDING MOTIVATION AND EXPERIENCING THE BENEFITS
Tools and ideas to help you find the right motivation for cooking your own food remedies.
This lesson features Recipes and information about Planning Your Meal:
+ Cooking to address your Health and LifeStyle demands
+ Best Foods to Cleanse Parasites and Bacteria
+ Quick Recipe for a Healthy Lunch. This recipe was featured on the cover page of the Food Section of the Appeal-Democrat.
>> LESSON 2
ON CHANGING HABITS
Intentionally using nutrition as a guide for eating vs unconscious eating (non-awareness of personal needs). You will learn what ingredients will help you to recover in difficult times and that will satisfy your lifestyle demands.
This lesson features Recipes for a High Energy Demand:
+ Best Ingredients for health issues: Arthritis, joint pain, and inflammation
+ Best Recipes: Food for a high-energy demand
+ Make the most of your cooking time: Preps to have in your fridge, ready to use
>> LESSON 3
UNDERSTANDING YIN AND YANG FOR pH BALANCE
How to understand Yin and Yang (acidic and alkaline) in comparison to the chemical pH measuring scale so that you can effectively distinguish between acidic and alkaline ingredients.
This lesson features Recipes on Cooking Macrobiotic Recipes:
+ Tofu with Vegetables and Zucchini Tortilla
+ Best Food for Diabetes, blood pressure, and cholesterol
+ Cooking Vegetables & Vegetable Proteins: Kale and Tofu | Quinoa with Daikon | Tofu and Roots
UNDERSTANDING CHEMICAL REACTIONS OF FOOD
Food Changes Your World. Gaining an understanding of how the foods you eat interact with and alter your emotions, psychology, body functions, and energy levels both positively and negatively.
This lesson features Recipes on how to treat animal proteins to eliminate bacteria and parasites:
+ Most important Spices and Herbs to have in your kitchen
+ Low carb recipes, Oils and Essential Nutrients
>> LESSON 5
EXPLORING THE MEANING OF ILLNESS
You will learn what illness is and how to use food and herbs for the treatment of all health issues, including chronic health issues.
This lesson includes Alternative tools for health balance:
+ Wild Herbs preparation and most popular uses of herbs for health
+ Tools for fast energy recovery: Fasting, Intermittent fasting, and the process of ketosis as a way to boost healing
+ Tips to reduce some common, chronic symptoms: migraines, inflammation, digestive disorders, allergies.
This Course is part of a Powerful Compilation of Horacio's 35+ years of practical experience in natural health regeneration, including, but not limited to:
- Motivation techniques
- Tools for creating the right food habits
- Natural means of regenerating your health
- Natural means of increasing your body's balance and energy
- An enhanced opportunity to live your life to its fullest and best potential
Below is a list of the printable 'take-aways' for the course:
- A Downloadable Shopping List With Detail on Acidic and Alkaline Ingredients
- 15 Recipes in PDF Format
- 'Blood Type' Foods in PDF Format
- A guide with ideas and tips related to keeping your immune system healthy and powerful
This comprehensive course will also address:
- Best recipes for fighting chronic conditions and different illnesses (infections, fungus, parasites, colds and flu, migraines and headaches, osteoporosis, and more)
- How to better balance different approaches to food and health: Macrobiotic, Vegetarian & Vegan, Blood Type, bitter foods, fermented foods, fasting, and more, to get your personal health needs covered.
- Effectively implementing a holistic cooking system based on a multi-ingredients approach, teaching you how to create healthier meals for you and your family without missing flavorful, nutritious, and satisfying food at your table.
Asking yourself these questions will help you to understand the
benefits you will receive
when you take advantage of what we are offering ~~~~
(1) What is the biggest challenge you face in relation to the food you eat?
(2) In your opinion, what is causing this challenge?
(3) What are the consequences you face if you continue with your current food patterns?
Course is open to questions on health regeneration through foods.
Our system will allow you to send us your questions and comments, and we'll reply as soon as possible!
LENGHT OF COURSE: +30 HOURS OF STUDY AND PRACTICE INCLUDING
✔ LECTURES, ✔ VIDEOS ✔ PDF COOKBOOK
$497 $297 until July 31st 2022.
Already registered for this course? To Your Good Health & Bon Appetit!
How to access this course:
- Send the Registration Form
- Follow the link to issue your Payment for the Course
- Create an Account to Login.
- Login First!
Then click here Student's Portal to access this course.
Your time is valuable to us.
Our courses are built to provide you with the most important information
Feedback from clients:
"The greatest benefit of these classes is learning to be creative, understanding flavors and spices, learning to create foods from the experience and memory of the tastes you have experienced ....... while you are are actually cooking the mouthwatering food" - Rebecca
"The meals were healthy and delicious, prepared with great care. The cooking lessons have helped me to adjust my eating habits with ease, now that I’ve been taught how to properly prepare fish, beans, grains and vegetables. Nutritious food is very tasty and fun to cook!" - Kandee