Sunday, 20 June 2021 05:24
Click here to view it online
Do you know WHY you are sick?
PERSPECTIVE - IN RELATION TO YOUR HEALTH - IS MOST IMPORTANT
As a professional in the field of Natural Health Regeneration, I want to help you think about how to initiate a successful self-healing process.
If I ask you WHY you are sick, the answer of 99% of people can be framed as:
- "an infection (virus or bacteria)"
- it is a "chronic disease"
- it is a "genetic disease"
- because I had an accident...
And those are NOT THE ANSWERS that I understand, from my perspective, as the main reason for your illness or for the general life situation you are in.
It is not because what you say is not the truth from a certain perspective.
What is true is that there is another perspective.
I invite you to think one step further.
To visualize what is a real path to healing, to have 'a little more' control of your health and your life: I invite you to have more freedom. (And I say 'a little more' because life is certainly full of unforeseen events).
While those answers are correct from a certain perspective, what is NOT 100% CORRECT is:
1. THE IDEA that your cause for being sick is the only cause: I can explain to you how every disease has at least 3 causes.
2. THE IDEA that you have no alternatives and that you have no way to deal with your illness naturally; and
3. THE CONCEPT that your illness is 'incurable'.
ORGANIZE YOUR HEALING PROCESS
Both in cases of prevention and in cases of more advanced diseases, the regenerative capacity of the body has to be intentionally organized under a program, with a guide of knowledge that dissipates the fear that brings the ignorance of not knowing for sure why this is happening to you.
Bringing light to this situation from ALL CAUSES of illness has been shown to produce an almost miraculous effect: That is my own experience both professionally and personally.
- While extreme cases can become incurable when only the cellular level is worked on, there are many parts of you that you rarely include in the equation of how to heal yourself, and if included, you can bring about a change in the process of healing your life.
When you analyze your life, you find different types of factors that keep you sick. These factors are most commonly rooted in ignorance, laziness, or the need to maintain a lifestyle that makes others 'pay attention to me because I am sick'.
"When one does not know why it hurts, the pain is unbearable.
When you know the cause of your pain: Pain is curable."
WHY do you think you are sick?
If you would like to explore more about this topic,
contact me for a consultation in person, online or over the phone.
View more about Holistic Health Coaching by Horacio Roa
View our Online Calendar for CLASSES, COURSES, SEMINARS, AND WORKSHOPS