Food Seminar and Cooking for Health Courses
- Illness and Health. Holistic Concept
- Motivation for Health and Cooking
- Introduction to Yin and Yang
- Key ideas for lifestyle/habits change with easy
- Interaction between emotions, psychology, body function and energy level in connection with food.
- The meaning of illness. Use of food and herbs for the treatment of cronic health issues
- Nutrition vs diet. Ingredients that help us recovering in difficult times and that satisfy our lifestyle demands. Vitamins and minerals (supplements).
- Anatomy and physiology: the function of the organs
- Blood types
- Use of food and herbs for the treatment of simple health issues
- Poisons and remedies
- Anatomy, physiology and chemistry
- Chemical composition of toxins
- Ph in blood
- Cause of illness
- Food Remedies: use of food for healing
- Food and Chemistry
- The yin and yang approach to create the best balanced customized diets
Registration for this course starts September 2020
- Lifestyle: Introducing lifestyle changes
- Common sense and balance.
- Practical natural tools for health balance.
- Review of Cooking Classes and Recipes
(links will open in a new tab for a easier return to this page)
Fill out Clients Form and Informed Consent for School and Treatments
Read and sign our Certification Statement.
Fill out Course Registration Form
and pay required fees.
Visit the Students Portal for videos and audio files for this course.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? CONTACT US