Wild Herbs Recognition Walk
Classes during Spring and Autumn from March through the end of August
First Sunday of the month
From 9 am to 10:15 am
Class will focus on
- Collecting wild herbs for different health issues and skin allergies. A focus will be wild herbs that are good for the liver and the immune system.
- Learn the healing properties of the common herb garden
- Learn how to integrate Rosemary, Basil, Peppermint, and many more domestic herbs into your food preparation.
- Learn the wild herbs that are good to include in your salads
- Step-by-step how to store herbs so that they can retain most of their healing benefits
- Wild herb tea preparation and testing
- Easy recipes you can do at home.